Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Aches

The police officer told me I would feel the results of yesterday's accident today.   He was not wrong.   It was not as bad as I expected,  perhaps because of the massage chair and the ibuprofen I took last night.   My lower back is a problem,  which it had been,  but slightly different today.   It is achy with an occasional sharp pain.  I have a headache, not sure why and a little bit of achy neck (expected for a car accident).  What is bothering me the most is my wrists.  Not because of the intensity of pain but more psychologically.   The wrists are from gripping the steering wheel when it happened.   Last night I wore my splint to bed from when I had the repetitive stress injury last year.   I'll probably wear it the next few nights to help the wrist heal and to keep me from having it in weird positions while I sleep.

When I got home this afternoon I was going to clean out my car and then go to Planet Fitness and use the massage chairs there.   Instead I fell asleep on the couch. My happy for today is that this accident was fairly minor- even though I spent the last paragraph complaining.   🤪  Hopefully it will all be good soon.   Stretching my back is helping too.  😉

Many thanks to my friend in the auto insurance field who helped set my mind at ease about the condition of my car.   ❤❤


☮🚘☮

No comments:

Post a Comment