Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Performing--short

After school and a nice visit with a friend I went to dinner with other current and previous i Sebastiani performers.  It was a nice time.  One of the people I 'met' seemed really familiar.  On the ride home I realized that her son and mine used to play together as kids!  The troupe is starting up right away with working on another show.  The next two weeks (as far as I know) will be open for anyone who may want to perform with or just check out the troupe.  I'm seriously considering going back and performing again. There are a couple of friends from around here that might be interested in trying it out.  It isn't always easy to make the time once a week though.

My happy today is that I was able to visit my friend.  I'm hoping to make more time this year for things like visits with friends after school.

This morning we had heavy rain, this afternoon it cleared and became nice out.  
This was a few hours after the rains.

This pic is close to sunset. 


No comments:

Post a Comment