Monday, September 10, 2018

Short Babble.

The adults in the family have been watching Babylon 5 lately and we just finished the first season.  I watched these when they were first aired sometime back in the 1990's.  The writers stuck things in there that touched on either historical things or the way that politics were when it was written.  So there are things that brought back to my mind the end of the Cold War and some other minor things that were in the news back then.  I am aware that this isn't a new thing, but it is weird to remember bits of history based off a show that is based in 2258.    😜


This morning I got a quick look outside and caught a picture of the red sky as the sun was rising.  This afternoon and evening have seen a lovely, mostly gentle rain, falling and cooler air.   This change in the weather is my happy for today.  Tomorrow I may quickly tire of the rain.  Tonight I think the sound may lull me to sleep.  🛌☔






Just some links...



No comments:

Post a Comment