Sunday, January 14, 2018

Warped

It has been some time since I have done any weaving.  Last year my hand showed signs of carpal tunnel and I was out of work for a while and doing occupational therapy to get it back into shape.  It still bothers me but no where near to the extent that it was.  After slacking on the exercise I have found that I am lacking in strength at this point and need to exercise it more.  Today, for a super secret project, my daughter and I went to a friend's house to weave.  My job was to warp the loom.  I did a little bit of weaving too.  I've missed weaving.  Here is a link to a fairly in depth website on the type of weaving, tablet weaving, I generally do and here is the Wikipedia page.

Gideon and I decided to do a last minute vlog.  He is not visible and the lighting is bad, but he wanted to do it and I am often a softy when it comes to things like this.


Gideon spoke of a coffee shop in the Vlog that is in this book store.

Weaving is my happy for today.  It is where I made up the name 'Weft a note'.  The weft thread is part of what creates a weave.


No comments:

Post a Comment