Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Frosty Morning


Some things at work are starting to click finally.  It seems like I was on top of things pretty well when I first started and then not so much for the last little bit.  Like I got into a routine but not the best routine, just an okay one.  Hopefully things will continue to improve.  

Home this afternoon to an empty house.  Thankfully C & E came back with Gideon soon after I got home.  We all tried to make plans for the rest of the week.  We got through tonight and that pizza would be dinner, dishes and general cleaning up would be followed by a puzzle and that a friend of mine was coming over so we could help her string tokens for the event this weekend.  It was all good.   My happy for today is a bunch of us doing the puzzle together.   I think I have a felt pad somewhere in storage that can be used to store an unfinished puzzle.   It is something that I will keep when it is found.  

Frost on the windshield of my car this morning.



The sun rising this morning. 

 The preparing to set this evening.




We did a puzzle!


No comments:

Post a Comment