Saturday, January 20, 2018

Short and my happy.

It was a beautiful day out.  We were so busy doing chores and weaving and sewing that we didn't notice that until almost 3 this afternoon.  That is when we went for a walk to the bead store in town.  I have been in there before but only briefly to pick something up for my daughter.  Today when we went in Gideon knew right where the toys were and started playing.  My daughter looked for what she needed and I was told I could sit down at the table while I waited.  The people there were very nice and I talked with them a little about using the kumihimo disk for beading versus with cotton or silk.  I realized how easy it would be for me to start a new hobby and spend lots of time at the bead store.  Starting another hobby would not be good for me right now.  At least not a hobby that is as modern as what they were making with beads.  At this time I have enough hobbies that I need to complete.

The walk and being productive are my happy things for today.  If only I could remember to take pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment