Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the 2018 version of my blog where anyone can get a little glimpse of my life.  This year I will continue to post something happy or thankful about my day, the plan is every day.  Ideally I now have a little more time on my hands so I am also hoping to be able to write some short little rhymes again too.  I try to make it interesting or short and like to include a few pictures when I can.  My job is a paraeducator in a public school and so there will be very little that I can share about it for privacy reasons. 

Here we are, the first day of a new year.  If you, the reader, have been following along you know I have a pretty miserable cold that has zapped me some over the holiday break.  Today I have been feeling a little better.  Yesterday I managed to pull a muscle around my ribs which made sleep difficult last night.  A friend found a little Fit Bit challenge to walk 10 miles, virtually, in New York City.  My daughter and I went to the local mall today and walked for a bit to get some steps in for this challenge.  I really feel that the walking helped my muscle pull some.   Getting out felt so good it is my happy for today. 

Tonight's full moon.


May the new year bring you happiness and good health!  


No comments:

Post a Comment