Thursday, January 18, 2018

Movie time!

Having trouble sleeping again last night I realized around midnight, just as I was finally drifting to sleep, that I keep forgetting to take my magnesium pills before bed.  Tonight I remembered and so will hopefully drift off as soon as I finish writing.

My daughter, nephew and I went to the movies tonight.  We saw Mary and the Witch's Flower, rated G.  We were hoping to watch it next week when my son and his girlfriend come to visit.  Unfortunately tonight was the only time it is playing around here.   There was an interview shown with 2 of the creators after.   They are a fairly new production company that formed when Hayao Miyazaki (wiki) retired and Studio Ghibli halted production.  One sentence summary: The adventures of a girl who finds a flower that gives her the powers of a witch.  Entertaining, beautiful animation, art and use of color.  Theater time is my happy for today.


Coming soon to a theater near you.


Some of the awesome art, 
in progress, 
my daughter has been working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment