Tuesday, January 23, 2018

All Together-short

There was a delay at school today because the weather consisted of freezing rain and icy conditions all night.  It was supposed to be rain during the day but it pretty much stayed freezing.   On my drive home there was a car upside down on the highway.  This is also the day my son (C) and his partner (E) flew in to visit.  Thankfully they flew in far enough south that it was rain, not freezing rain.  My daughter (K) drove to get them though so I was a little nervous for a while waiting for their arrival.  They arrived safe and sound after dinner and there was much hugging.   Now that they are here I am wishing I had taken some time off from work.  Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.  Gideon and E have talked on the computer a few times and made fast friends.  I'm looking forward to more catching up and getting to know E better this week.  Needless to say, being with my kids is my happy for today. 

Lots of ice.
 Droopy

C, me and E 



No comments:

Post a Comment