Saturday, October 13, 2018

Weaving Circle

Well, I brought my loom to weaving circle (last time I brought a different craft).  Was any progress made on the project?  Only if one considers removing the mistake that I made last time I brought it to weaving circle progress.   For the project I currently have on the loom I need to be able to concentrate more than I am able to at a weaving circle.  There is just too much conversation and companionship that I would rather focus on.  If I pulled the loom out at home more often this may not be a problem.  At this point I am becoming more and more out of practice.  So the conversation and companionship part of weaving circle was a large success for me, the weaving, not so much.  😉  Gideon  also offered a bit of distraction.  Mostly well behaved, but he was a bit rambunctious today. 

It was great to see everyone.  One person who came from about an hour away, some from very close and the friend who was kind enough to pick me and Gideon up so we could go and Z picked up Gideon so I could stay late, all made the conversation and companionship of today my happy thing.

This what I am weaving, or should be.
I only have one more letter to go, I just need quiet space to do it.
Oh, and to think of working on it when I have quiet time.  😏
In all honesty, I don't like the O either...

No comments:

Post a Comment