Monday, October 8, 2018

Just a Happy

Due to today being a holiday there was no school.  This gave K and I a bunch of time to do some planning for our baronial investiture.  There are many lists now, 7 I think.  Lists of events, lists of people who have offered to help, lists of general things to do, one list that just highlights what I think is most important that we need to start on right away.   The only one that is completed is my grocery list.  😋  Breakfast for the next few days is ready and I am mostly packed up to spend a few days this week with a friend.  I also spent part of my morning trying on old clothes that belonged to my mom and my son.  There are a couple of things that I am keeping just to try and make a pattern from and some others that fit me and look okay on.  👚  Along with grocery shopping I also picked up a couple of sweaters for work, then looked at the weather and it is going to be hot this week.  🔥  So my happy for today is productivity!! 

Just a little bit of foliage peeking out on this tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment