Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday Fighter Practice

There had to be a nap after work today. This was especially important since I was out late tonight.  So there was a nap in the Walmart parking lot followed by a little bit of shopping.  Then I looked for a place to go for a walk. There are a few openings to some rail trails but I didn't find any good parking by them.  I did finally find a conservation area though.  It wasn't a very large one, but it was pretty. 

After walking about 1.25 miles I headed to a grocery store for a snack and then to fighter practice.  There were almost 10 people this week and two kids who played basketball while the others fought.  Again, I had fun. Eventually I hope to use better words when I write about these practices but for now that is all I got. My walk in and the fighter practice are my happy things for today.

The walk.




Some fighting.






No comments:

Post a Comment