Saturday, October 6, 2018

Slow Motion

It has been a fairly productive day--dishes, laundry, a little general cleaning, some storage unit stuff washed and some thrown away.  Gideon and I walked to Farmer's Market this morning and got some apples that I later made into a thing with some old apple cider donuts.  It was pretty good but not as sweet as I was hoping. 

After dinner and dessert Gideon was full of energy so he, Z and I went for a walk.  There is a temporary sign in front of the Capitol advertising FIRST Robotics.  Gideon and Z had a blast playing around the letters and trying to come up with different things the letter could stand for.  There was another pedestrian that spiked my beware meter and I decided to keep a discrete eye on them while Z filmed Gideon with the sign.  As we continued our walk and got closer to home we started walking in slow motion.  Like pretending to be walking slowly in an exaggerated manor, cartoon style.  As we were doing this a police car pulled out with their lights and siren on and startled us.  For a brief moment I thought we were being too loud or weird and they were going to talk with us, but they went right by.  We also walked backwards and on tippy toes.  It was a lot of fun and is my happy for today.

From our noon time walk.

This is the area where there were flamingos hanging over the summer.
It sits with empty wires and I wonder what will be here next.

Roses. 

Gideon 

After dinner walk.

FIRST sign. 

 Having fun!


In this window there used to be an eye that followed people around.
Now there is an entire face that follows people around.






No comments:

Post a Comment