Monday, October 22, 2018

There be Dragons

Monday is Dungeons and Dragons day and I was not as prepared as I should have been.  Next week I will need a campaign.  The students worked on their characters today.  I had an idea about them forming 2 or 3 groups, creating different aspects of the game and then switching the different parts between the teams so they would not necessarily play what they created.  So they could create buildings, puzzles and maps and things to help with the game.  The DM would still tell the story.  This idea will have to wait for another time.  Maybe, since I have written it down, I will remember it.

My happy things for today include that there are still pretty colored leaves to see this season and the big red dragon we saw.  The dragon was lit up and the wings moved.




No comments:

Post a Comment