Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween Howl

Tonight the city closed up part of Main St. to vehicles and stores stayed open late to hand out candy to hundreds of people.  Walking along I saw a man and his dog.  I assume the dog was Robin, because the man was Batman.  The dog was in a costume and looking at a woman who was taking a picture of him.  I didn't realize that the dog was posing for the picture, complete with smile, until the camera went down and the dog stopped the pose.  Now this could just be me seeing what I want to see, but that is what it looked like.  I saw all this as I walked by and it only registered in my brain as I was passing them exactly what I had witnessed.  The Halloween Howl is my happy for today.

Some random and not so random shots.

Small Fry. 

Capitol.



Gideon as a werewolf. 



🎃🎃🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment