Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Pink Walk

Once again it has gotten late and I am fighting to keep my eyes open to write this.  I wasn't feeling too great this morning but rallied and made my way to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.  It was nice to see those people on the team I walk with, some I only see this time every year.  At the beginning of the walk I was separated from them.  It was still a beautiful fall walk on a windy day.  After I visited with some of the team members and my aunt at my cousin's home. 

The evening was spent doing chores, preparing for work tomorrow and packing to stay with my friend for a few days.  This week at school there are certain days that we are able to dress different, like wearing a hat, school pride and dressing wacky.  It should be a fun week.

Happy things for today include eggnog, talking with my friend from Texas, seeing a coworker at the walk 👟, and spending time with my aunt this afternoon.  💗














No comments:

Post a Comment