Thursday, October 4, 2018

Walks

After work today I went for a walk with a coworker friend.  We ended up going through a lovely cemetery.  Pictures are below.  The leaves are starting to turn and as I think about the upcoming weekend I am wondering if I'll be able to convince Gideon to go for a nice foliage walk somewhere.  Fingers crossed.  🤞

Because one walk wasn't enough for today I managed to find a state park and take another.  This time by myself.  I haven't been making my step count very often, today I did.  There are some pretty yellow leaves at this park.  I am fairly certain I also saw a few piles of moose scat.  There was a garter snake that I tried to get a picture of too.  The snake was too fast, or my camera too slow.  The scat didn't move, but I didn't want a picture of that.  😄

To finish off my evening I went to an SCA fighter practice.  I have been meaning to go for a while and took the leap tonight.  There were only four fighters and I knew three of them.  It was fun to watch them fight and learn from each other.  The smiles on the faces of these people made it so great to watch.  It was also a little weird to be the only spectator.  Maybe next time I will bring a craft, or a friend.  All of these things that I have described in these three paragraphs are my happy things for today.


From the first walk.

Lamprey River 

Cemetery. 



Looking up a tree. 

From the second walk
looking up a couple of trees 



Some fighters. 


🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁



No comments:

Post a Comment