Thursday, October 11, 2018

Breakout

It has been a long time coming but I have finally watched an episode of Firefly.  This is a bonus for visiting a friend who owns the series.  It has been such a long time since it first aired I wasn't in a hurry to watch it.  At the same time, it is a cult classic and many of my friends have seen it and I get a weird look when I say I haven't.  So the pilot and episode 1 are now behind me.  Many internet memes should start making sense soon.

There is an educational game, Breakout, that we played at school today.   There is a box with multiple locks on it that the students need to solve puzzles in order to unlock the box.  The locks are different types.  So one has a key, another letters, directions (←↑→↓)  or numbers.  There were clues placed around the room that the students found and had to solve in order to unlock the box-which had candy in it.  I was not given any information ahead of time and so was able to work with the students to help solve.  I hung back mostly, but did help a little bit.  Getting to play this along with the students is my happy for today.

Slime was made today too.


Foliage 





No comments:

Post a Comment