Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Red Ribbon Week

This week at school is Red Ribbon Week.  That is why I get to wear jeans all week if I want to.  It would be nice to wear jeans all the time.  Just sayin...

Rehearsal was canceled this week and next so I got to spend time with my friend and her daughter, visiting from 9 hours away.  We enjoyed a lovely dinner out.  The restaurant seemed busier than I expected for a Tuesday night.  When we left the almost full moon was visible (it had been raining when we arrived) and quite beautiful.   The picture I tried to get of it from the parking lot is lacking so I will try to flower up a few words-- The moon's face was only slightly dimmed by the thin fluttering veil of clouds.-- Maybe I will add the picture anyway...

Tonight there has been heavy conversation with some laughter and some tears.  These are two things that can be very therapeutic.  This and spending time with framily are my happy things for today.

The moon is the light between the parking lot lights.

Framily!!  💗 


No comments:

Post a Comment