Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Ugh.

After a tough day I went home and did dishes, relaxed and even practiced on the guitar for a little while.  Dinner brought a new challenge for me when I decided to introduce a food to my diet that I had been eliminating.  The meal plan fell through tonight and I am now not feeling well.  Trying the whole 30 plan does not appear to have been a good choice on my part. 

The teacher I am a para for most often was out sick today.  Sometimes the students pay attention to the substitute, sometimes they don't.  Today, perhaps because break is so close, they were more rambunctious than usual.  Whatever the reasons for their attitudes today, I am looking forward to a new day at school tomorrow.  My happy for today is that I am NOT a 7th grader.  😄

One more happy that I just remembered happened while I was practicing the guitar.  Gideon came upstairs to let me know about the dinner problems and also to inform me that the adults in his life are correct and he needs to walk more often.  This gives me something else to look forward to, walks with my grandson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment