Thursday, June 21, 2018

Happy Summer Solstice

It being a Thursday I decided that after work I would see about visiting my cousin for a while and then going to craft night across town from her.  Again I had a lovely visit with her that lasted until too late to go to craft night.  Tomorrow is the last day of school and so their town won't be sort of on the way home for me again until September. 

Today, the penultimate day of the school year, there was a substitute for science class.  Since I am in that class so often and had a good idea what needed to be done, the sub let me more or less run the first class.  I started with a loud, get their attention, 'good morning' and proceeded to let them know what was up for the class.  I used my performance voice and it made it more fun.  They got to listen to a podcast (the Vultures Inherit the Earth episode) as well as do a scavenger hunt for science related information  and a brief survey.  The next classes the sub took the lead.

It became late again with all the things I did today.  The above paragraph and speaking loud and clear is my happy for today.  Sleep is what I need next.

The moon.

                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment