Sunday, June 24, 2018

Lazy Sunday-short

It was a recuperate from yesterday's stress day.  Which is weird since I thought I handled the stress OK, not spectacularly, but OK.  Most of the day I wasn't feeling great and I relaxed.  Eventually I did the dishes and worked on organizing some things for an upcoming event.  That will most likely take up much of the next few days.  I get to map out how everyone's tents will fit into a small space.  It is an ultimate Tetris game.  😊

My happy for today is sitting down with Gideon while he taught me a new game that is available to download as an app.  The game (Fallout Shelter) looks like it could be fun.  It reminds me of SimTower, only building down.  The game isn't the happy part, Gideon showing me how to play and wanting me to download is my happy part.  I haven't, yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment