Sunday, June 10, 2018

Archery

It has been almost 2 years since I shot archery.  I hadn't been shooting regularly before then, I only shot once that year, but the injury a year ago March meant that I wasn't sure if I would be able to shoot again.  Today I tried.  My hand started to bother me, but just a little.  The same as it does now whenever I use it for more than a few minutes.  So I didn't shoot much.  K did practice a bit more than me and is thrilled that she is remembering so much of it.  She hasn't shot in over 10 years we think.  Z tried his hands at thrown weapons today and also had a really good time.  Gideon decided not to try today because he still isn't feeling completely better since the conjunctivitis last week with a cold/allergies which has left him with a cough still.  I wish I took some pictures.

After archery practice I wasn't feeling great so I missed the birthday party for my niece and pretty much took it easy the rest of the day.  Since I am fairly certain it was the way I have been eating that is why I am not feeling great I will be continuing to adjust the meal plan and reintroducing foods this week. 

My happy things for today include archery practice, spending time with old and new friends, watching K enjoy archery for the first time in years, hearing about how well Z enjoyed thrown weapons and playing games in the car with Gideon.

No comments:

Post a Comment