Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Maybe Shorten the Diet

The last few mornings I have woken up feeling weak, most likely because of the Whole 30 diet and that I am not eating quite right.  I feel like I am doing things the way I should, but I don't think I would be feeling as bad as I am if everything was balanced out right.  Yesterday I managed to recover alright but today I don't feel that I have.  We have been discussing ways to adjust the plan (or for me to eat more) so that we can all stop feeling like this but to make the change gradual enough to still have some of the benefits of the diet.

This afternoon K and I finished writing and then submitted our letter of intent and resumes in response to the nomination to be the next Baroness and Baron of our local SCA group.  The event that all the potential people will be available to answer questions and such is in a few weeks and we are one step closer to being prepared for that.  Being able to tick that item on my list of things to do is my happy for today.
The daisy's are starting to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment