Sunday, June 17, 2018

Lazy Sunday

The temperatures got into the 90's today, I am pretty sure.  If not outside, than inside.  I forgot to turn off my alarm and so woke up at 5:10 AM.  After staying in bed for another 3 or 4 hours I got up for breakfast and then rested again watching Appalachian Trail Youtube videos.  After trying to sleep for a few hours I did some dishes.  I puttered a bit, took a shower an then decided to take a walk.  It was close to 6 PM and I didn't have 1000 steps yet. 

The walk ended up being about 4.75 miles and I surpassed my step goal.  👟  It made for a good way to start off the week.  I decided to start using Spark People again to monitor my food intake.  Suddenly I am realizing why I am feeling cruddy.  Today I didn't get enough calories, and most likely I haven't been.  At least not often enough.  I'm not feeling very hungry usually, and I am feeling satisfied without having too much at this point.  Lesson is hopefully learned, eat enough calories of the good stuff and make sure that I am eating them.  I reintroduced a dairy product today with Kefir.  No lactose but it has probiotics so I am hoping there won't be any problems.  I miss milk.

There was a woodchuck by the railroad tracks today as I passed by.  Pictures below.  I also saw a gold finch and a few sparrows and a bunch of squirrels on my walk.   City wild animal like is my happy for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment