Monday, June 25, 2018

Another Short Post

At this moment I want to ramble on (okay, vent) about some negative things that happened today.  Posting about these things publicly would not be the smart choice so I am going to be an adult and keep it to myself. 

Instead I am taking some deep breaths and concentrating on the part of my day that was less frustrating-going through my storage unit.  My daughter and I spent many hours looking through box after box for a few specific things.  Some of these things were found (Yay!) but not all.  K's car is full of things, many that are going to the dump or charity, and there is SO MUCH MORE that we still need to go through and get rid of.  My happy is that we are taking small steps moving forward by reducing the clutter of the past.


Loving today's clouds!



No comments:

Post a Comment