Thursday, June 28, 2018

First Day 50th

The SCA group that I am a part of has been around for 50 years.  This weekend there is an event celebrating this anniversary.  My friend and I arrived onsite this morning and found the allotted land.  It is not square but rectangular so my mapping from yesterday needed adjusting.   There is also an electrical pole in the middle of it.  I can work with these things.  The weather has been a mixture of rain,  overcast,  sun and wind.  While putting up our nylon yurt it started to rain.  We thought it would be a quick shower like the last.   It was not,  the tent was soaking wet inside when the rain stopped and we got the tent up.

My happy for today is that the tent got dry with some work and is set up and ready for sleep.  Pictures when there is wifi.

Good night
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment