Friday, June 15, 2018

Field Trip

When the event this weekend ended up being close we decided not to camp, just to go up for the day.  This afternoon K & I spent some time there visiting with folks.  Now that I am home I am almost regretting that decision.  The thought of being able to sleep in a tent is very appealing to me right now.  The better decision is being home because of my weird diet plan and my certainty that I am better off eating as much at home as I can.

There was a field trip today to a local art museum.  From what I could tell the students all had a pretty good time and were well behaved.  This is my happy for today.   There were things I noticed today that I hadn't seen when I visited last week.  We had a docent that gave us a tour of some of the rooms, highlighting certain pieces.


☮☮








No comments:

Post a Comment