Sunday, July 1, 2018

Home again--Picture heavy

Most of the things that were scheduled to happen at the event this weekend for today were canceled because of the heat.  It took us about three hours to pack up what we probably could have done in about one except that we had to rest every few minutes.  Admittedly, I had to rest more often than my friend, most likely because I am dozen years older or so.  I ate way too much junk food this weekend but also did a mess of sweating so I am curious if there will be much of a change on the scale tomorrow.

My happy for today is that someone told us about a nearby Sonic restaurant and that is where we went for lunch.  I got a drink called Tiger's Blood which was a red cherry type flavor of Snow Cone Slush.  It was yummy but I kept getting brain freeze.


Here are a few pictures from this last weekend.  Most pictures are sky.

June 28, 2018:
















June 29, 2018:





June 30, 2018









July 1, 2018









No comments:

Post a Comment