Monday, July 16, 2018

Chore Day

Chore Day may sound a bit more motivated than I was today.  I made a list and I got through about a third of it.  One of the things on the list was a nap, which I did. 😁  There were some errands I had to run in the middle of the day that weren't on my list, because I forgot what day it was, that got done too.  So it was a productive day, but I know I could have gotten more done had I not allowed myself to get distracted now and then.  One of the things was to go through some boxes, which I did.  There were some pictures from 2002-2003 ish and that trip down Memory Lane is my happy for today.


From our trip to Niagara Falls September of 2003, I think.
C, then a rainbow in the mists followed by K.



My daughter's first BIG haircut.
She thinks she was 11, so around 2002.



Many years ago Plimoth Plantation had a week long day camp for kids during the summer.
This is K when she did that, prior to the haircut.  😛


My two kids on a ship for a whale watching tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment