Monday, July 9, 2018

Quests

The family took a walk tonight and played Pokemon Go.  Gideon borrowed my phone so he could play.  For some reason, while walking around, this Simon & Garfunkel songA Hazy Shade of Winter, has been going through my head.  The line "there's a patch of snow on the ground" especially.  Is this just some wishful thinking because it has been so hot out?  I'm not wishing for the winter, there is still so much of the summer to experience.  So many things I wanted to do that I haven't made the time for. 

There was time made today for some organizing and returning of some SCA supplies.  I also did some sewing and got a 15th century chemise almost completed.  This will be for the performance I will be in next month.  We were hoping that the gown I am borrowing for this would fit me better over a lighter weight chemise, but I still struggle to get in and out of it.  There is also an event that I expect that Italian clothing will be appropriate for and will have some ready for it if all goes well. 

The last few days E, my son's girlfriend, has been posting quests on her Facebook for her friends to do.  Sometimes they are fairly simple, like drink a big glass of water.  Other things she has posted are to post a song that has meaning for you in her comments and tell someone you love them.   The latest is to post a fact you find interesting.  I've been having fun doing these and have decided that they are my happy for today.   Now to come up with a fact I find interesting...  😜


Gideon and I while out on our walk.




No comments:

Post a Comment