Sunday, July 15, 2018

Pictures from GNEW

This weekend went alright, I guess.  Losing my voice kind of put a damper on things.  My voice seemed to get a bit better after I got home this afternoon, but it isn't back completely yet.   Maybe after a good night sleep.


On July 13th I mentioned the location sign.
The picture below is me in front of that sign.
I am pointing the Kingdom my son lives in. 

July 14th I didn't get out much either.
There are a few pictures from the first part of court.




 



No pictures were taken today by me.  We left a little after noon and went to lunch with my brother.  After the long drive home and some unpacking, we showered and and had a relaxing evening at home.  My happy things for today are catching up with my brother and getting clean after a weekend of camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment