Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Change

What is the universe trying to tell me when the stereo in the car turns on all by itself?  I suppose it didn't quite turn on all the way, it got to the point of where music should start and then the screen went blue and random beeping happened.  I should say that there is a remote control for this stereo and I did check it to see if anything was leaning against it, and there wasn't.  My curiosity is wondering if a nearby car also had a stereo that uses a very strong  remote and mine was interference.

We got new phones this afternoon.  I had to leave and go to rehearsal before the rest of the family and so left without my charger.  One of the good things about smart phones is the internet will still work even when the phone doesn't.  So my old phone is usable for most things still, except calling people.  The new one kind of reminds me of the monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 



Tomorrow I hope to figure out the new phone a little.

One of the performers injured himself a couple days ago and at tonight's rehearsal I met the replacement performer.  He has performed with them before, but it has been a while.  The way this type of improvisation works is that there is no script for the shows, just an outline.  Each performer has to develop the character (based on parameters) and what the character will say.   We give each other ideas and themes that correspond with the outline, the character's personality and that seem to make sense.  Tonight I was given an idea as to where to take my character and when I got to the scene the person I was performing with changed what he said and I rolled with it instead of using the suggestion as that suggestion no longer worked.  The scene went well.  Any how, every time we do this there is a new challenge, tossing a new person in is probably my biggest challenge with this so far.  We only have one more practice the day of the show, we got this.

It was a good day.  We got out and did things and saw people.  Gideon had an eye doctor appointment and will be getting glasses.  Prescriptions got filled and errands completed.  With all the bustling around my happy for today are the beautiful puffy clouds.

Cloud pictures and my daughter driving.






No comments:

Post a Comment