Sunday, July 29, 2018

Pennsic Day 3- Sunday

It has only been 3 days and I have already lost track of time.  This morning some lovely people came by our encampment and helped to setup the common tent.  One of them stayed and helped us work on the shower.  We needed some parts and picked them up, but ran out of light before it could be finished.  One lady in particular has been the best with getting the shower to work.  There have been tools being borrowed and people coming together to give us a hand. 

I keep seeing people that resemble in some way friends that are absent and I have a moment where my heart is lifted because they are here, but then they will turn or step more in the light and I am saddened again that they are not here. 

My happy are those friends I do get to see and the ones I am just starting to meet.  Now if I could just remember to take more pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment