Thursday, May 3, 2018

Stormy

There was a quick storm that came through at school this afternoon.  One minute it was just cloudy and then the rain started and came down in sheets.  After the smell of wet soil, freshly cleaned from the rain drifted in the window on the heavy air.  Before leaving the windows were closed so there won't be a clean earth smell tomorrow when I get to class.

Gideon and I looked for games to play while his parents were off at a movie tonight.  First we tried Operation, but the batteries had died and started to corrode, so that game was out.  Then we got out Clue Jr, but it was missing pieces.  Finally I pulled down Geo Cards USAGideon didn't know many states (yet) but he quizzed me on the nicknames.  Not remembering as many as I used to, he acted out hints.  Playing with Gideon is fun adventure and my happy for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment