Thursday, May 24, 2018

Hello

This afternoon I visited the chiropractor.  It has been three or four months since my neck started to bother me.  Today it was still really tight when he adjusted it but it feels a bunch better than it has been.  So ice has been a good thing for it and I will try to remember to use that for a while longer. 

We needed a few things for dinner tonight so I emptied my backpack and walked to the grocery store.  When I walk places I try to make eye contact and at least give a little head nod to people I pass by.  Most people will ignore a passerby.  Sometimes I can tell by the body language whether someone will look my way or not and if not, I will also play that game and not look towards them.  Today I tried to look at people more than not and I was rewarded with more greetings and the return of head nods.  My happy for today is greeting the people on the street and getting a greeting/response  in return.                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment