Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday!

The school day didn't go as I hoped.  There were special events happening all day and it didn't run as smoothly as was hoped.  I'm fairly certain that most of the students had fun and that is what's important.  The Dungeons and Dragons Club also didn't go as well as I had hoped so I will be working on that more this week.  Getting a better handle on the monsters that I can pull out of my hat will help.  I've also been listening to a podcast, occasionally watching Youtube videos and a friend loaned me a book.

Although the day didn't go as I would have liked, it wasn't all bad.  Watching the kids play and work together was fun.  Coming up with ideas for the D&D game today was also fun.  The ideas I had worked on so hard over the last few days were smashed when the player that I was aiming them for had other plans.  But I was able to rethink my strategy and all seemed to go well.   That bit of reorganizing my thoughts and thinking fairly quickly are my happy things for today.  Improvement can be made, but it wasn't a disaster.  😊





No comments:

Post a Comment