Monday, May 14, 2018

D&D and SCA

Learning to be a dungeon master has been a mixture of fun and frustration.  There are only two more days after today that we will be having the club.  Today my group was down by two players and the ones that were left made some decisions that surprised me.  None of them are dead yet though.

There is a letter that my daughter and I need to write in order to be officially considered for the positions of Baroness and Baron(ess) of our local SCA group.  K wrote a draft today and I edited it and added more detail to the information in there.  Getting that first part done is my happy for today.  The letter may still get some revisions but the majority is done and we have time to sit on it for a few days and then edit it with fresh eyes later.

☮☮

No comments:

Post a Comment