Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Out of My Box

Well, I did a thing.  Tonight I went to a rehearsal to perform with i Sebastiani this summer.  My part will be small, but it is a part and now I just need to figure out how I want to play the character and what I am going to say.  Since this is an historically based presentation, I also need to not say words like okay or refer to things that have modern connotations.  Practices are about an hour and 15 minute drive so my Tuesdays are going to be very full and my Wednesdays will be tired.  This morning, in an attempt at cramming, I downloaded a podcast about commedia dell'arte that implied it would be in English but was partly in English, with the rest Italian.  More things for me to learn.  This thing that I did is my happy for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment