Saturday, May 19, 2018

Slow day

"It's Bedtime!"  is what is being cheered by the adults now that the show we were watching is over.  Gideon comes in from the computer room wondering why everyone is so happy about it being bedtime.  Someday he will understand.  Earlier today I thought I might go to the gym tonight, now I am tired and ready for bed.

 For three hours this morning I worked my first Saturday detention.  I brought things to do with me for the 3 hours we were to stay while the students worked on completing school projects.  It was nice to sit back and work on random things.  I planned things to do, worked on the Dungeons and Dragons scenario and researched some things online.  It was a pretty mellow day I guess.  That is my happy for today, getting some things done without having to rush.


☮☮




No comments:

Post a Comment