Friday, May 4, 2018

May the Fourth be with you.

There are so many things I want to do this weekend but I am so busy I'm not sure what will get accomplished.  This afternoon I played with Gideon before going to an SCA meeting.  The meeting was in town so I walked to it.  It started to rain right as we were leaving and I ended up getting a ride home.  Tomorrow I am watching Gideon in the morning and then bringing him to his other grandparents for the afternoon so I can volunteer helping to finish and stain benches.  Sunday I have a family lunch and weaving circle to attend.  Phew.

Traveling by foot allows for getting closer to the trees that are budding and flowering now that spring is in full force.  These are my happy for today.  


Excuse my finger...




Reaching into the night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment