Saturday, May 5, 2018

Shaking

As I finished sanding the last piece of wood all I could think was that I should have stopped before taking the last two and a very determined in my head the I will finish these.  It was an afternoon of helping make benches and wooden poles.  My task was using the electric sander and smoothing the wood out.  It wasn't just me, but between me and two other ladies we sanded 72 wooden poles and 12 or 13 bench tops.  If I did this stuff more often I probably would have been faster at it.  We all had a production line going and worked well together.  It was a lot of fun, I just wish my hand wasn't still shaking from all the vibrations.

This morning Gideon and I went to the Farmer's Market and got treats for after lunch.  Happy smiling Gideon and a day with friends are me happy things for today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment