Thursday, May 17, 2018

Moon

Driving home there was a most beautiful crescent moon in the sky tonight that I only caught glimpses of through the trees as it was setting.  It was a thin slice of pale orange hanging against the black night.

Tonight I am sitting in a rather uncomfortable position so that I can stay awake to type.  After school I went and visited my cousin.  I have been meaning to visit for quite some time but hadn't made it over.  We caught up on life, talked about our futures and got pizza for dinner when her husband got home.  K wanted my cousin and I to look online at a burned up property she found for sale.  We ended up finding video clips of the barn and house on fire.  She thinks we should look into buying it.

Thursday is one of the area craft night's and I went there after my cousin's.  It was really nice to see some folks that I hadn't seen in a while.  The hostess showed me a project she is working on that is kind of cool.  She did a bunch of research to come up with the design she made and is embroidering.  I hope when she finishes, she enters it into an arts and sciences display somewhere. 

It was a pretty good day.  Sitting here, after midnight, the exhaustion of the day is setting in.  The things I got to do and people I got to see are all worthy of being my happy for today.   

Shamrock flowering.


So pretty.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment