Monday, May 21, 2018

Goblins

Goblins attacked the students in the after school Dungeons and Dragons group today.  All the students lived, the goblins, not so much.  The group only meets one more time before summer break when they will all move ahead a grade, some of them into high school where there is a different Dungeon and Dragons group.  I am still having trouble remembering who rolls when for what, but I am loving the dice.  I have a friend with a very extensive dice collection I suddenly see the appeal.  Maybe by fall I will have the game down a little better and will be more confident with whatever group of students wants to play next year.

Speaking of next school year, I have a contract that just needs to be signed so that I can continue my employment.  I look forward to a new year and the challenges it will bring even while I am confounded with some of the issues I am dealing with now.  There is so much to learn.

When I got home from work today I did the dishes, had dinner and then sat down for a few minutes before taking a walk.  The few minutes ended up being a two hour nap!  After forcing myself to wake up I went out for walk a little after 9 this evening.  The afternoon wasn't as productive as I had planned, but maybe I won't get the Spring cold Gideon and the rest of the family seem to have. 

This guy has popped up from time to time around places that I have walked.  
There haven't been any new accidental encounters lately,
 but I feel he wants me to do some research about him.



No comments:

Post a Comment