Thursday, April 5, 2018

Windy few days

Since Tuesday I have been thinking it was Thursday and the day finally got here.  I am not usually one to keep thinking it is a different day, this week I have.  The day didn't exactly go as I thought it would.  I had expected for the Tech Ed class to race their CO2 cars today but we couldn't because it was water day.  Water day is when one of the other classes have put together a commercial and an infused water that we all get to sample and then vote on.  They were all pretty good, but I must admit that I preferred last quarter's samples over today's.  This might be because everyone had watermelon in it and that is not my favorite in an infusion.  I really only like watermelon as watermelon.  The flower dissections in science are going well and the quick seeds the students started earlier this week are sprouting.  After work, my walking partner for the day had to cancel, so I got my mail and did a few errands before coming back to the house to find the wind had blown off a weather breaker thing (not correct technical term).  I was able to put it back together but probably not as well as the owner.  It seems like an odd thing to have blown when there are other things that seem less stable that are just fine, like the empty trash can. 

Enough rambling.  My happy for today is that I finally got around to updating my professional development file.  This keeps track of any professional training I get throughout the year and it was supposed to be turned in last week but I forgot. 

Science Lab &
Weird light glare


No comments:

Post a Comment