Sunday, April 15, 2018

The Winter that won't let go-short

There were a few places I was supposed to go to day but they were canceled because of an ice storm.  This is New England, we get weird weather.  I finally got my taxes done but not sent out.  I need to move some money around first.  A friend called today and we had a nice long chat.  One of the things we talked about was the possibility of me getting a teaching certificate.  Unfortunately my research seems to imply that a bachelors degree is required prior to even starting the process.  That means that I should do even more research if this interests me at all.  I also got to talk with my son, and E while we played a little Minecraft.  All in all a very lazy day.  Happy is talking with family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment