Sunday, April 8, 2018

Jigsaw

It is my last night cat/house sitting.  I spent the afternoon helping to make some benches.  When the last time I used any kind of saw was, I don't remember.  They handed me power tools and reminded me how they work and showed me what they wanted and away I went.  I think I did okay.  Sometimes when I do things like use power tools or try to work on my car I feel like I am channeling the spirit of my dad.  And using tools and stepping out to do this with people I don't well are my happy things for today.  Perhaps next time I write I should try to channel my mom and maybe that will improve my writing. 

New app I am trying, a friend suggested it.
It tries to tell the names of the surrounding mountains or hills.
Beautiful driving to today..........

Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment