Saturday, April 28, 2018

Short post- a few pictures

Today started with the great waffle making.  We made a triple batch so I expect to have some for the next few days.  I wanted to make them so I would remember how on Tuesday when we make them at the after school cooking club.  They came out well and having made them today I hope to remember how the recipe goes better on Tuesday to be able to assign the students with tasks.

More people came over and visited and sewed.  Some of us left in the early afternoon to meet up with other friends and go tasting wine at Zorvino Vineyards.  Lovely wines with scenic views of the vineyard and a little pond.  We followed that up with a delicious and very filling meal at Hemmingway's.   All-in-all a very happy day.  I can tell this for sure because my cheeks ache from smiling and laughing. 

Drive by pictures of Lake Massabesic.


Enjoying one of the 6 or 7 different flavors we got to try. 


Roaring river waters. 





No comments:

Post a Comment