Saturday, April 14, 2018

Tax time

Slumped over, almost in half, snoring on the couch seems to be the way I end my days lately.  I sit there and start writing the blog while being able to partake in what the family is watching and inevitably fall asleep.  Usually while there is still a blank page in front of me.  Words aren't coming to me as easily as they used to.

The majority of my day was spent on taxes.  No good news there and not blog inspiring writing.  Gideon and I played some Minecraft for a short time so I could take a break.  He showed me how to ride carts in the game and we explored.  At dinnertime, we all started watching Newsies.   I made it out of the house to run a couple of errands too.   Z and Gideon are playing a new game, Twizmo! Words.  There are cards as well as a cube with letters that can be scrambled.  By the sounds of it, Gideon is pretty good at the game.

At the grocery store the people in front of us in line had a rather large fruit they were purchasing.  When I asked what it was the woman said it was a jackfruit.  That link tells of some benefits of the world's largest tree fruit.  It was watermelon sized.  Learning a little about the jackfruit, Gideon's new game and frost patterns are my happy things for today.


Bubba's freezer frost. 


PS- I don't think I was snoring, no one said I was.  😴

No comments:

Post a Comment