Monday, April 23, 2018

Storage

After some confusion this morning as to whether or not I was needed to watch Gideon, he and I set off for the storage unit.  Three plus hours later he was bored on his iPad and I was no longer in a good place to be there.  There is a certain frame of mind that I need to be in to be productive with going through all the stuff.  I could have pressed myself more today, but I know that it would not have been fair for Gideon to stay there longer.  He played by himself for a while and we put together a small puzzle that can now go to charity.  When I started going through a box that was sure to bring tears to my eyes I knew it was time to pack up and leave.  He seemed to like my flowchart though.  😎

Later we went for a walk on one of the many rail trails around the state.  The exercise, warm air and faint smell of pine was refreshing and is my happy for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment